Apartment for Rent Inglewood
Inglewood: the place to be for property owners and those looking for apartment rentals!
If you’re looking for a place to rent in Inglewood, CA, you’ve come to the right place. The city of Inglewood offers an array of benefits for residents including its proximity to some of the top-rated colleges and universities. Power Property Management has specialized in managing residential real estate throughout Inglewood and the Los Angeles area for a combined 30 years experience. Each of our property managers and staff are knowledgeable, professional, prompt, courteous and will gladly help any renter find a place that fits their budget and lifestyle.
Facts About Inglewood:
Inglewood is a southwestern city in downtown Los Angeles. Inglewood is made of several smaller neighborhoods, such as:
Inglewood is known as a overall quiet city that is comprised of mostly renters. The 2010 census states that 39% of the population owned their homes and lived in them. The rest are tenants living in rented apartments or homes.
Available Apartments for Rent Inglewood:
216 Plymouth # P03 - This spacious newly updated 1-bedroom/1-bath unit features laminate flooring throughout. Unit includes a stove in the kitchen. It is located within walking distance to popular establishments such as Starbucks, Ralph’s market, Dollar Tree, Baskin Robbins, and...
111-115 E. Beach Ave # 102 - This spacious 1-Bedroom/1-Bath with wooden vinyl plank flooring throughout, traditional living room, kitchen equipped with stainless steel stove, granite countertops, new fixtures, ample counter-top space, and casual dining room. The property is...
Inglewood is close to the Los Angeles International Airport, making it a great place to live for employees of the airport or visitors that are just passing through. Inglewood also has excellent nightlife with attractions like the Forum, a venue for local bands, stand-up comedy and more along with Hollywood Park (casino), and the Beacon, perfect for grabbing drinks with friends.
- Crozier (George W.) Middle School
- Centinela Elementary School
- Parent (Frank D.) Elementary School
- Bennet/Kew Elementary School
- Kelso (William H.) Elementary School
- Payne (Buelah) Elementary School
- Oak Street Elementary School
- Worthington Elementary School
- Woodworth (Clyde) Elementary School
- Highland Elementary School
- Lane Warren Elementary School
- Hudnall Claude Elementary School
- Century Park Elementary School
- La Tijera School
- Wilder’s Preparatory Academy Charter School
- Culture and Language Academy of Success
- Freeman Daniel Elementary School
- St. John Chrysostom School
- K Anthony School
- Today's Fresh Start Charter School Inglewood
- University of Southern California
- El Camino Community College
- Loyola Marymount University
- California State University – Dominguez Hills
- Los Angeles Southwest College
- Santa Monica College
- Mount St. Mary’s College – Doheny Campus
If you’re looking for property management services or just an apartment to rent in Inglewood, we can help! Contact us for a management quote or browse our apartment rentals section of our website.